* 2014up FLHTK Limited Ultra Classic
* 2014up FLHTC Ultra Classic
* 2014up FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra
Features & Benefits:-
* 600 Watt amp with R.E.M.I.T. mounts on top of radio inside fairing
* 200 Watt front speakers blend seamlessly into front fairing
* 150 Watt rear speakers fit perfect into factory rear speaker in.podsin.
* Supplied wiring is 100% Plug & Play
* No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments make installation very easy
* All required mounting plates, hardware and wire are included
* System is easily expandable to add lower speakers or lids
Included In Box:-
* 1 Pair of WBC 1654 Front Fairing Speakers
* 1 Pair of WBC 1654 Rear Speakers
* 1 WBA 600.4 Amplifier
* 1 Mounting Plate For Amplifier
* 1 Complete Plug and Play Wire Harness
* All Required Hardware To Complete The Installation
* 1 Installation Manual
Requires NO radio reflashif stock Ultra (4 speaker no amp) is still in radio.
Note: The WBA 600.4 Amplfier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to yoursystem, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!