2011 – 2013 Softail Blackline
2011 Rocker & 2013-2017 Breakout
2012 – 2017 Dyna Models- Streetbob, Superglide and Wideglide
2014 – 2021 Sportster
2018up Softail Fatbob
Features & Benefits:-
* Rugged, Dependable & Re-Buildable.
* Reads in Kilometer per Hour (KPH).
* The MLX-3000 series instruments fit Stock 3 3/8in. Tank and Handlebar Mounts found on Sportster, Rocker and various Dyna models.
* Independently select colors forspeed reading, message center information, bar-graph readouts and gauge labels, or choose from 12 preset themes.
* The message center below the main speed reading offers plenty of information and can be configured to show just what the rider wants to see.
* Gauge display automatically dims for comfortable night time riding and brightens to a high contrast mode for excellent visibility, even in direct sunlight.
* Speedometer can be calibrated for custom-gearing situations andallows the user to select MPH or KPH in the setup menu.
* 400 KPH (250 MPH) Speedometer.
* Wrap around tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout.
* Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
* Kilometers to service, user settable countdown.
* Voltage readout with low voltage alert.
* Gear position indicator compatible with 4- 7 speed transmissions.
* Indicators for check engine, security and cruise on/engaged (engaged only MLX-3000).
* Performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
* Machined aluminum housing and bezel.
* Non-glare scratch resistant lens.
* Dyna Low Rider or other applications which contain a pair of stock instruments, a replacement or modified dash panel is recommended to consolidate into this single instrument package.
* To top it all off, the DAK-MLX-3000 series features Bluetooth