Features & Benefits:-
* Super strong X3N carbon cord material.
* Significantly stronger than the Aramid material OEM final belts.
* Count the Teeth on your Belt before Ordering!
* Avoid Improper Handling – Twisting, Pinching, Kinking or Prying.
* Avoid Improper Belt Alignment, toe in or toe out, chamber tilt left or tilt right, vehicle alignment early model FXRs, FXDs, FLTs.
* Avoid Improper belt tension: too tight, too loose.
* Avoid Worn out pulleys not replaced at time of belt replacement.
* Avoid Oil leaks that cause oil to penetrate belt, chemical reaction to Belts.
* Avoid Shocks that cause improper belt tension due to raising or lowering.
* Avoid Broken Shocks or Shock Studs.
* Avoid Failure to properly readjust new belt as it seats into pulleys at 800 and 1600 klms, and at regular services.
* Avoid Road debris, rocks, metal, glass, tire tread or re-tread pieces, etc.
* Avoid Failure to properly readjust belt on bikes overloaded for long trips.
* Avoid Chemicals used to clean motorcycle – chemical reaction to Belts.
* Avoid Racing, burnouts, wheel stands, all affect tension and alignment.
* Avoid Worn or broken pulley isolator rubber/s.
* Avoid Reverse Over Bending of Belt.
* Avoid Belt that Rubs or has Contact with the Belt Passage Way.
Proudly Made in the USA by S&S Cycle !